When we introduce blogging into some marketing conversations you can hear the groans. We understand this, life is busy and you are already doing loads of stuff online for your business aren’t you? We are not going to force you to blog, but we do want to show you how it can help your business.
Firstly though, 5 points which we think will save you some time:
- Are you going to blog regularly and have time to devote to it?
- Can you write for an online audience and show your business in a good light?
- Are you interested in working online with a virtual audience?
- Are you able to shrug off criticism easily?
- Can you identify blogging topics easily and write for pleasure?
If the answer to any of the above is no, then think long and hard before creating a blog. It can look awful if its online and neglected. There are few things more sad than the little blog on a good-looking theme with regular and enthusiastic posts for 2 months, then nothing…..
So….what are the benefits and what if I want a blog but cannot spare the time to blog?
In two words…..fresh content. Content is king on the web and if yours is not fresh then you are leaving money on the table. We can help, we are avid bloggers, we have teams who can blog all the time and feed daisy fresh content unique to our site, not spun or written by a machine but lovingly crafted by wordsmiths/copywriters who love their craft. We teach you how to love your blogging time and how to create words which reach, resonate and attract.