The Business Kick Starter Master Mind
Our easy to follow Fast Track Master Mind run by Sue and Toni will:
- Remove doubts and fears
- Identify the best and fastest route for you to earn money from your business
- Get you focused on the stuff that matters
- Provides tools, supports and guidance
- Gets you moving forward in just 4 easy Steps by taking action each week to kick start your business
Who is the programme for?
The programme is for you if you:
- Are ready to start a business and are hesitating
- Have started a business and hit a ‘wall’ where you are stuck and don’t know what to do next
- Are scared as no cash is coming in and you think you have made a mistake
- Need guidance and support from experienced business owners who has made all the mistakes you are frightened of (and scaled up their own successful businesses) and can advise you of how to take the action you need to
What does the Mastermind cover?
Week One – Foundations – idea research and testing the market plus self belief
Week Two – Product/Service – Development, pricing and positioning
Week Three – Online or off? – Benefits and downsides to various business models
Week Four – Marketing and Sales – How to get selling and where to focus your time, energy and cash for the best results
1:1 coaching – one hour call after completion of week 4 to offer advice and support on your exact needs
What does the programme cost?
Just £899 inc VAT – or pay 3 payment of £300 inc VAT
How does the programme work?
You order online and we send you your welcome pack and first video and toolkit. Each week has a toolkit we work through.
You complete the kit in your own time and can ask any questions in the private Facebook group. In weeks 2 and 4 there are live webinars where you can attend and ask any questions about your business and unique journey and have the opportunity to get your questions answered live.
Every week there is a video, toolkit and resources sent to you via email (all with links) so you can download and work through them at your own pace. The course is accessible for life so you can whiz through everything in 4 weeks or spend longer going through it at a slower pace.
When does the course start?
The course starts on the 20th August 2018 and seats are limited – so order now to be sure of your place! Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01244 780 065